Friday 19 April 2013

Digipak: Creating Inside Front Cover

So on my design, this is where the drawing of the house would've been but instead I decided I wanted to add some lyrics.
So while I was filming my teenagers in the park I took a few pictures to put onto my digipak.
I wanted these pictures to feature as a piece of each age is involved in the digipak, obviously this represents the teenage years.
Here are some of the photos I took:








The photo I chose in the end was: 

I chose this because I thought it was quite artistic (keeping with the genre) and a nicely framed shot. 
I then chose the font for the lyrics, I wanted it to be quite simple, so I went for Ariel rounded. 
The only thing about this cover is that because the picture is so colourful it was hard to pick a font colour that would stand out. In the end I decided to go for black because it was easier to read most of the text. 



No comments:

Post a Comment