Thursday 4 April 2013

Filming: Old Couple

I also filmed my older couple today, the time I had filming them was tight as they were in the midst of cooking there roast dinner!

I had to make my sweet tin look much older, so I did a bit of tin wrecking outside in the back garden!
I chose to have them sitting on a sofa, just like in "When Harry Met Sally". I filmed hand held again, although I think it would have looked better if I had a tripod, as that fits the conventions of an interview more.
I filmed the couple saying the speech around 6 times as Marge kept getting the giggles!!

After the filming I looked back at the footage and realised that the sound wasn't too good, but also there was a clear run of them saying the lines with out a snigger or two in between. This might mean I'm going to have to change my music video slightly so that the older couple are not seen until the end!

I did however enjoy my roast after!

No comments:

Post a Comment