Friday 12 April 2013

Digipak: Creating Front Cover

When filiming my children I took a picture of the tin I used in the whole of my music video. This is when an idea cropped up, as the tin is so significant, maybe I could use this image but change the text of Love Hearts to "The Rumble Strips".

I then turned to photoshop...

To start with I cloned away the original text: 

I then looked for a similar text that was for the "LOVE HEARTS". I decided to use STENCIL. 
After I added the text, I edited the layer so it looked more realistic and like it was actually embossed into the tin. Changing the depth of the style and softening it, and also changing the opacity: 

To incorporate the stars from the font I cut out the stars using the quick selection tool and dragged it across to my edited tin and added them on: 


This is my finished project, which I am pretty impressed with! 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment