Sunday 21 April 2013

FINISHEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally finished my music video! Looking back at last years, I think the process of filming and editing my music video was much quicker! Even though I was ridiculously scared of going out and doing it all on my lonesome I learned that maybe I could actually do it!
I would like to thank all my actors for being absolutely wonderful and being able to fit me into their busy schedules of life!

It's very odd thinking that I have now done media for two years, at the beginning of my A Levels I had absolutely no idea how to hold a camera or even what program you would use for editing, but since my preliminary I think I have come a long way and will miss being a media student!
Now its time for the evaluation, and then not long till my media exam!!
With the fun bit gone, its time to get my head down and study, FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment