Thursday 4 April 2013

More Editing!

Today, as well as filming my teenage scenes, the school was open in the Easter holidays for media students to catch up on some work.
As we missed out on our Friday lesson due to good Friday I wanted to come in and make up for lost time. I got in and started straight away with sorting through all the footage I had filmed in the morning and then started putting it all together. As my story board for the teenage years was very rough I was able to add in a lot of other scenes, like them playing on the rope tower. I also did some all the lip syncing, and as the words in the song were limited, it proved quite easy. However, I did notice that Ben had sung the words wrong at one point so it looks a bit odd! 
The bit I was most pleased about was the sequence at the line "I let you go", here I have done a match on action of Bens hand pulling out from Effies and then him walking off into the distance. 
My music video is nearly done, all I need to do now is film the older couple tonight and then add them in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment